Prices Starting at $29.99…
Lawn Fertilization Services in the Austin TX Area
For a lawn you will love & your neighbors will admire.
Lawn Fertilizer + Weed Control Designed for Greater Austin
Lush, Thick Grass
that you’ll enjoy coming home to!
Since 2006, we’ve been perfecting our lawn fertilizer blend so folks can have a healthy Texas pride for their turf from Georgetown to Lakeway & Liberty Hill to Round Rock.
We’ll apply specific supplements to counter-act high pH levels from limestone-infused & compacted soil, year-round.
Precisely-Timed Lawn Fertilization
Texas-sized weather and challenges require Texas-sized lawn care. See our lawn fertilization calendar.
Custom Blended Lawn Fertilizer Treatments
Co-developed with our partner’s scientists, our secret fertilization recipe delivers thick, green grass without a shed full of bags.
Weed Control that’s Guaranteed!
“What weed control is best in my area?”
Our technicians apply the best-in-class weed pre-emergent & spot treatments on every visit.
A Weed Barrier that Works
We apply pre-emergent in spring & fall reducing weeds before they surface. It lasts 3x longer than store bought!
Put the Hammer on Weeds
From Cedar Park to Buda, Lake Travis to Round Rock, weeds don’t stand a chance.
Proprietary Weed Control Formula
Because there are various grass types & seasons of the year, we produced a custom blend weed-control for each.
and other lawn pests
By including grub control with your lawn treatment program, you also receive FREE service calls for Armyworms and other lawn insects!
What is the Best Grub Control?
We use the best product on the market that only requires one application a year. It is powerful, effective at attracting grubs & is environmentally-friendly.
Are Armyworms Harmful?
They can turn a lawn brown in only 24 hours! This pest eats Bermuda grass stems & appear to come out of nowhere. (FREE service calls)
What’s the Secret?
Ongoing attention! “Texas has more different kinds of insects than any other state.” Our timely & persistent care for program customers protects with all-inclusive, FREE service calls.
Contain Turf Disease
to keep your lawn green & resilient
“What causes brown & yellow lawns?”
Humidity, heat & drought stress are ideal for the development of lawn disease [in abundance in Central Texas].
This is a very common fungus in our area; but your “lawn geek” will identify & spot treat lawn diseases as part of your program.
Offense is the best defense. Sometimes the untrained eye can mis-diagnose and cause additional damage. We catch things fast & apply lawn spot treatments.
Leaf Spot & More
Hot, humid weather + over-watering creates a breeding ground for all types of turf disease. Read on about common lawn diseases in our area.
We’ll Earn Your Trust Every Visit
- Your application will be scheduled out 3 to 5 business days after our first discussion with you
- You do not need to be home to receive a lawn application; we’ll leave our notes at your front door
- Please be sure to unlock the gate to your backyard and have pets put away
- Watering your fertilization treatment within 24 hours will greatly improve its efficacy
- Each application is approximately 6 weeks apart
There are three reasons! 1st, the exact timing based upon what the soil needs and the weather. 2nd, We apply lower doses more frequently. This produces superior results, is better for your turf, soil, and environment. And 3rd, it enables you to request service calls and in-between application treatments to ensure you are 100% satisfied!
No, you don’t! You can purchase “a la carte” treatments. However, to receive service calls between regularly scheduled applications, we require a minimum of a 6 application program.
No, there isn’t! We do not believe in requiring or tying a customer to an annual contract.
We are a lawn fertilizer company that offers a “whole product” solution which is a combination of:
- Friendly Customer Service
- Unique Custom Fertilizer Blend (designed specifically for Central Texas)
- The Perfect Timing for Each Application (and how each application builds upon the other)
- Training, Licensing & Certifications of our Technicians
- and finally our 100% Guarantee
Read more about how we started from the spare room in our home in 2006.
Get 50% off your first application!*
Unlike many companies that charge monthly, and appear cheaper, we only charge when we apply an application (which is typically every 6 weeks or so).
Each application after that starts at $56.65.
- Seasonal lawn fertilization that addresses local turf health needs
- Spot-treatment of weeds
- Seasonal pre-emergent
- No contracts
- Guaranteed results
Controlling weeds is an ongoing battle and not a “one-and-done” event!
Weeds have the ability to grow anywhere there’s room and consequently, they’re everywhere. Weed seeds come in abundance and from many sources. Additionally, they have the ability to lay dormant in the soil for years before germinating. When actively growing, weeds produce thousands of seeds per plant. As a result, weeds disperse those seeds throughout the season.
Here are some tips we advise:
1. Know what you’re working with. Different types of weeds require different treatments.
2. Mow often. Despite the concern that mowing can spread weed seeds, it’s more beneficial to the health and density of your lawn to mow frequently. By having a thick, full lawn you essentially help “crowd out” the weeds. Correspondingly, weeds grow when there is space for them and a thick lawn reduces available space for the weeds to grow in.
3. Apply a pre-emergent in the fall and spot-treat weeds throughout the year to help grow healthy turf and reduce weeds.
4. Coupled with those other tips, follow our watering guidelines to nurture your lawn and stop weeds in their tracks.
Here are some resources you may find helpful to maintain a weed-free lawn: