Round 1 – Soil Enhancer (Jan-Feb)
While the soil is cooler and able to retain water, we open the dirt pores up, enabling a broad spectrum of nutrients to better penetrate your soil.
- Phosphorous deepens roots
- Nitrogen stimulates the turf growth
- Sea kelp promotes cell division and growth
- Humas aids in water retention, detoxifies the soil, and helps balance our high pH levels
Every visit, we spot-treat weeds, putting the kaboom on those Texas-sized weeds with an entirely new custom formula.
Round 2 – Revitalizer & Weed Barrier (Feb-Mar)
We provide a boost of rich bio-nutrients with custom-blended fertilizer, and pre-emergent weed control to develop roots & choke out weeds.
- Quick & slow-release fertilizers promote density at a healthy pace
- Pre-emergent weed barrier for Bermuda/Buffalo Lawns helps prune aggressive spring weeds
- Nitrogen to help with Spring Green Up
- On St. Augustine lawns, we include sulfur to counteract high pH levels in soil
As always, we spot-treat all broadleaf weeds, lawn insects, and disease, as needed.
Round 3 – Spring Color Burst & Growth Enhancer (Mar-Apr)
Above the surface, we’ll help support thick, green turf, while under the surface we get rid of damaging grub infestations.
- Nitrogen for a lush, green lawn
- Potassium to sustain roots and promote stolon growth
- Phosphorus to enhance root growth and prepare St. Augustine for the summer heat
- The highest quality & longest-lasting grubworm treatment is applied once annually between March & November
As always, we spot-treat all broadleaf weeds on every visit and address lawn insect & disease activity as needed.
Round 4 – Stress Reliever (Apr-Jun)
With summer heat just around the corner, getting your lawn thick and healthy is at the top of our list! Our application will create deeper roots and amend pH levels to give extra vitality.
- Applying sulfur helps reduce our high pH levels
- Nitrogen promotes continued stolon growth with less risk of “burning”
- Iron is added to give a pop of color
- Potassium for density
We will spot-treat all broadleaf weeds and monitor all insect and disease activity on every visit.
Round 5 – Rejuvenator (Jun-Jul)
We offer rejuvenation when your lawn needs it most, adding organic matter and the precise combination of slow-release nutrients to maintain health and color through the heat of the summer.
- Organic matter helps sustain beneficial microbial activity
- Sulfur helps to balance high pH levels in Bermuda lawns
- Homogenized nitrogen greens without any burn
- Potassium in Bermuda lawns achieves the desired density
- For St. Augustine, phosphorous supports important leaf, stem, and root growth
- A shot of iron sustains the nice, rich green color
Of course, every time we come out, we’ll spot-treat all broadleaf weeds and treat lawn insect/disease activity as necessary.
Round 6 – Recovery (Jul-Sep)
We achieve health & color throughout summer by applying our NEW slow-release liquid fertilizer, which helps sustain microbial activity in the soil and feeds the grass at a steady rate.
- Organic matter for vital soil nutrients
- Humic acid & cold-water sea kelp reduces heat-drought stress
- Liquid Nitrogen – controlled slow-release for long-lasting green color
- Aid soil with additional iron, sulfur, magnesium, manganese, and copper
Each visit to your lawn, we’ll spot-treat all broadleaf weeds and treat lawn insect/disease activity as necessary.
Round 7 –Harmonizer & Weed Barrier (Sep-Oct)
Our goal is to prepare your lawn for the even cooler months by helping with stress restoration above the surface & proactively reducing weeds beneath the surface.
For Bermuda Lawns:
- Low dose of nitrogen to rejuvenate areas impacted by summer stressors such as drought, disease, and pests
- Our 6-month weed control barrier stops weeds on Bermuda lawns before they can germinate
For St. Augustine / Zoysia Lawns:
- A large dose of potassium will encourage broad growth
- Nitrogen maintains St. Augustine leaf growth
- Prodiamine is a light weed control, addresses weeds without negatively impacting the root system
Round 8 – Winter Soil Conditioner (Nov-Dec)
During the winter months, we focus on soil conditioning as your grass goes dormant, but the roots and soil do not. We apply sulfur to reduce the naturally alkaline soil, which helps keep your grass greener and healthier all year long.
- Potassium rejuvenates areas impacted by drought stress, promoting quicker recovery & reducing winter damage
- Sulfur will reduce high levels of pH in limestone and our water supply
We will also spot treat all broadleaf weeds and insect/disease activity as needed.