Prices Starting at $60.77
Mosquito Control in Austin
that You Can Trust
Because your outdoor space is meant for Texas BBQs + R&R, not mosquitoes.
Watch it Work
It’s genius…using the mosquito to spread the application to all breeding spots in your yard.
Kid, pet & pollinator friendly, the In2Care trap will NOT attract bees or butterflies.
FREE Fly Control!
[comes with the In2Care plan]
Works fast, without the smelly bags, unsightly strips & annoying zappers
We’ll Earn Your Trust Every Visit
Keeping the lawn trimmed and dumping out standing water helps reduce the number of places that mosquitoes can live and breed.
We offer two different types of mosquito treatment. Both the synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays use EPA-approved materials.
During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 60 minutes.
Our synthetic spray includes insecticides synthesized from natural occurring compound pyrethrum, found in chrysanthemum flowers. It’s used in many commercial insect control products, such as insecticides, pet shampoos, and lice shampoos applied to human skin. (During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.)
Our organic spray can be applied around ponds, gardens, and flowers.
Note: To avoid harming bees, we will not treat near flowering shrubs where bees are present.
We offer the In2Care Mosquito trap for many reasons.
- The Aedes mosquito is difficult to control because they can breed in tiny spaces and have grown resistant to the insecticides frequently used.
- The In2Care trap offers an innovative approach that attracts the mosquito to lay eggs amidst the repellent, as well as employ the mosquito to disseminate the application to the places mosquitoes frequent.
- Plus, the use of traps allows us to decrease the number of synthetic spray treatments.
Because we care about our environment, we chose the In2Care® trap as our number one form of mosquito control. With the innovative use of auto-dissemination, the mosquito spreads the active ingredients to its breeding sites, effectively controlling itself.
These buckets will sit in hidden places around your lawn and lure mosquitoes in.
- No sprays
- No harsh smells
- Does not target pets, kids or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies
When it’s absolutely necessary, and a customer wants it, we also provide targeted mosquito spray treatments.
- We do not spray areas when a bee or other pollinator is present
- We spray plants at the bottom to target the places mosquitoes live
Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet if you desire to view the make-up of the treatments we provide.
We’re glad you asked! We stand behind our work which means that our mosquito service is guaranteed for program customers* who receive unlimited, free service calls of our mosquito repellent treatment between their scheduled visits.
So, call us anytime you experience a biting mosquito and we’ll schedule our crew to come take care of it.
*those that receive 5+ treatments
Call 512-990-2199 or click for a free quote!
Have your first application scheduled 3 to 5 business days after our first discussion with you.