Time flies when you’re having fun unless your fun is being over-run by flies
You deserve a yard free of obnoxious flies, buzzing in your face and causing disruption. Not only are flies annoying, but they are also very unsanitary. Fear not, we have the ultimate solution to reduce flies in your yard!
How It Works
Our fly reduction solution is dispensed in a 6-inch diameter circle pattern as a stainless, odorless, and invisible aerosol spray. This not only helps us to be precise with our targets in high-frequency fly zones such as garbage bin storage and patio areas but is also strategic with our 6 feet high placement to deter unintended contact with pets and other animals.
As nature lovers, it is important for us to do our best to protect pollinators while providing all of our services. With that in mind, we use a specialized formula specifically designed to attract only flies. This means other flying insects that don’t typically share harborage areas, such as bees and butterflies are not going to be drawn to it, keeping your yard’s natural ecosystem intact.
What About the Neighbors?
The solution attracts only the flies from your yard, so you won’t see an influx of flies from your neighbors. Within minutes, flies will do what they do best, come taste test. Immediately upon ingestion, they’ll weaken and within seconds, die. You’ll resume activities stress-free because even your award-winning bbq can’t out-bait this. As new flies move in, they’ll meet the same demise.
What To Do Next
After you fill out our free estimate form, we will send one of our experts out to do a full assessment of your pest situation.
Step 1: Call in Reinforcements
- We currently offer the Fly Swat reduction as an add-on service for the Mosquito control treatment. So this will save your Summer days AND Summer Nights! Check out this link to get more information on the Mosquito control solutions we offer.
- It gets better though, we know how important it is to be able to enjoy your backyard right now, so we’re extending our special summer savings when you schedule your first treatment.
- You’ll choose the mosquito plan that fits your level of urgency and budget and when your tech shows up, he’ll knock out this outdoor fun-killing combo!
Step 2: Enjoy!
Trusting us to take care of these pests allows you the opportunity to finally relax outdoors.
- Do what you love, with whom you love because thanks to making your yard a no-fly zone, you can now do this at any time of day!
- Put away those scented deterrents, the sticky repellents, those noisy traps, and just bask in the beauty of the outdoors from the view on your own little piece of Texas.
- Reclaim your Summer by boldly firing up that grill, sharing watermelon slices, and reading in the hammock!
What You Can Expect From Us
- Every 3-4 weeks a technician will follow up to service your yard for Mosquitoes AND flies, keeping you pest-free!
- PLUS Our Mosquito Guarantee offers Free, Unlimited Service Calls
- If you notice that mosquitoes have returned between your scheduled visits, just give us a call and we can send a technician out to do another treatment spray free of charge*! Typically, one treatment gets the job done (if paired with the traps). But, if the need arises, we will be there!
*This doesn’t apply to the fly treatment but typically is not needed
- You can read about the different species, their diets, and home remedies for fly control here. Full disclosure, many of our pest program customers have tried these things for years but wanted something with a bigger impact.
As the flies ingest, the chemical shuts down their nervous system so they die suddenly, forming a pile. This very thing is validation that the solution is working and is definitely the preferred alternative to them flying in your space at every angle.
No, due to their extremely high rate of reproduction, there is an uncontrollable source of flies. However, we guarantee an immediate reduction for up to 30 days, and then we’ll re-treat again.
You will experience a noticeable reduction in flies and, you will see an accumulation of dead flies on the ground where the attractant has been sprayed.
It is a “spray” that does not leave an odor or any stain. Our technicians apply it where pets cannot reach it or where bees would be located.
Absolutely! We do not use fly traps, granules, bags, or strips of adhesives which children or pets might come across.
It will not be applied to your patio or children’s play areas. We find locations to attract the flies away from those areas.
No, we do not spray or fog the entire area. Our technicians will apply the fly attractant in strategic areas, such as the garbage lids, and the locations where the garbage cans are located. We also apply the attractant in low traffic areas around your property, so the flies go there and NOT in the places you or your family enjoy.
No, due to the nature and uncontrollable sources of flies, we are unable to provide free follow up service visits.